Awsome Mommy Trick #1: Johnson's Baby Shampoo

Wyatt (6 months old) had a tearing, red and goopey eye a few weeks ago and I know this is going to sound bad but I didn't have the time nor the energy to take him to see our family doctor so I took to the world wide wave and put forth the question, how do you treat this at home or can you?  You can!  Johnson's Baby Shampoo!  I started every 3-5hrs washing his eye with diluted shampoo on a cotton ball and then when it started to impove I washed his eye directly with the shampoo while I was giving him a bath.  And after about a week it was gone!  It never hurt him due to the fact there is no soap in Johnson's Baby Shampoo, really!

So there you have it I an awsome mommy trick.  Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
A Canadian Stay-at-Home mom of 3 beautiful and awsome golden cupcakes. I have been a mom since 2005. This is the best job in the world but it is sure tough sometimes, don't you think? This is my journey.