My Body, My Weight

Now I know that I grew up in the 80s and that meant Kraft Dinner and Hot Dogs, canned veggies and McDonalds, then in high school went on crash diets consisting on not eating for long periods of time then gorging on large portions of spagetti or donuts.  Well today I know better because now I  have spent the better part of my adult life fighting my weight. 

In 2000 I joined Weight Watchers because I was over 200lbs and really wanted to get down to a reasonable weight, find a husband and have children.  So I succeeded and got down to 154lbs and made lifetime.  Then I met my husband and when we got married I had already gain 11lbs and by the time a was pregnant a year later with Madison I was 5lbs heavier. 

During my pregnancy I gained 44lbs due to the fact that I was nauseous and depressed and not working because I was so sick and feeling sorry for myself.  When Madison was 6 months I rejoined and lost all but 1 pound but then was pregnant a month later and gain another 44lbs.  When Jack was one year I joined again and lost all but 3lbs and was pregnant 2 weeks later and gained 34lbs.  Now Wyatt is 5 months and I am about 30-35lbs over what I want to be.  

In 3 weeks I finish pumping and want to get back to WW and exercising but if anything I can only do WW because it is impossible to exercise with 4, 2 and 5 month old but am going to try.  So what am I doing right now, making endless batches of cookies (I love to bake) and eating hidden chocolate bars while my kids nap just to prepare myself for my long long dry spell, lol. 

I will blog my progress once I finally get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
A Canadian Stay-at-Home mom of 3 beautiful and awsome golden cupcakes. I have been a mom since 2005. This is the best job in the world but it is sure tough sometimes, don't you think? This is my journey.